9 Shed Door Ideas
- Half X Outdoor Rated Barn Door
- Two Panel Outdoor Rated Barn Door
- Rocky Point Pet Door
- Dairy Dutch Front Door with Pet Door
- Pump House Exterior Slab Door
- Heartland Chevron Exterior Slab Door
- Pioneer Double Front Door
- Chateaux Commons Exterior Double Door
- Farmhouse French Full Glass Exterior Double Door
9 Shed Door Ideas for Luxurious Garden Storage
1. Half X Outdoor Rated Barn DoorA shed door should be more than an old door with a barn door lock. Instead, dress up your shed and make the outside look just as good as the inside. The Half X Outdoor Rated Barn Door is ideal for a wide variety of shed types, including she sheds, craft sheds, man caves, and play sheds. The door is versatile and completely customizable, so you can make it look exactly as you envision.
Pair it with outdoor rated barn door hardware, so you can rest easy knowing the door and hardware will last as long as your shed. If you need a shed door lock, you can easily install one from the inside and outside, depending on your needs. If you use your shed as a storage shed or have items inside that you want to keep secure from kids or pets, then an outside lock is essential. If you want to ensure quiet time or privacy while you’re inside, then an inside lock or latch is needed, as well.
2. Two Panel Outdoor Rated Barn DoorThe Two Panel Outdoor Rated Barn Door is ideal for a man cave, an outdoor library, gardening shed, and situations where a window in the door itself isn’t a necessity. This barn door has a solid look that blends in with farmhouse, Mediterranean, and rustic shed designs. The sliding barn door works well for a door opening that can be left fully exposed when the door is open, and securely closed when shut.
When ordering this door, be sure to add a sliding barn door handle and outdoor sliding door hardware to your order for a complete unit that’s ready to install. The door is fully customizable, enabling you to choose the wood finish, paint colors, and hardware types that perfectly match the exterior vibe of your shed. And, since it’s an outdoor rated barn door, you can use it with confidence for years to come knowing that it will last as long as your shed.
3. Rocky Point Pet DoorHave you set up your backyard shed as a little doggie or kitty haven so they can get out of the sun and into the shade? If so, then you need a one-of-a-kind door that is just as stunning for the four-legged family members to walk through as it is for the two-legged kind. Enter our Rocky Point Pet Door. This beautiful wood door features an eight-pane window on the top and an aluminum pet door built right into the bottom. This pet door is intended for heavy use and multiple pets, and it can be installed on many types of doors, from wood to metal.
This door plan is perfect for any shed that provides your four-legged friends with a hangout or shelter. It’s also ideal for turning it into an area where you’d like them to come and go while you’re inside.
4. Dairy Dutch Front Door with Pet DoorIf you want a pet door that allows an afternoon breeze to come through without leaving the entire door open, then the Dairy Dutch Front Door with Pet Door might be the solution you need. The Dutch-style door features a half door with six window panes that swings open when in use or remains closed and attached to the bottom half when shut. The pet door, however, always remains open and accessible to the four-legged members of your family, enabling them to come and go at their will whether the Dutch door is open or not.
The window panes provide plenty of light, making this door ideal for she sheds, lounging spaces, crafting cabins, and other areas where you’d enjoy a bit of natural light while you’re inside. The pet door allows your furry friend to come and visit you whenever they’d like while providing privacy, solitude, and concentration when the door is shut. Whether you’re transforming an old shed into a beautiful new space, or you’re building a new shed altogether, you don’t want to pass up this option to provide your furry friends with access to you while you’re inside.
5. Pump House Exterior Slab DoorThis stunning door is made from alder wood, but can be crafted from other types of timber wood, such as cedar, rustic red oak, white pine, hickory, and even walnut. Since it’s an exterior slab door, it’s rated for use in outdoor conditions and is meant to withstand wind, rain, sun, and dust. As with any wood door, you’ll need to keep it clean, but with some regular TLC, it should give you years and years of use.
The Pump House Exterior Slab Door is ideal for a shed plan with a rough opening for a single door. You can customize this to be a left door or right door by choosing the swing direction during checkout. All hinged doors can be ordered with standard hinge mounts or custom placements, depending on your needs. The door hinge is made of durable material to complement the look and style of your door while matching the durability required.
You can customize the look of this door to look as elegant or rustic as you’d like to match the look and feel of your shed. Want your new door to resemble an old shed door that you got off your family farmhouse? Choose a wood you can paint and then apply a weathered texture. Want a door that stands out and promotes a sense of luxury and high-class living? Then choose high-quality wood and stain it instead of painting it.
6. Heartland Chevron Exterior Slab DoorIf you’re looking for a luxury door for a luxury shed, you can’t do better than the Heartland Chevron Exterior Slab Door. This stunning lumber door is crafted with a unique chevron pattern that is second to none, and matches phenomenally with sheds in the cabin style, or that features decor reflecting nature, the mountains, or country surroundings. This is much more than a shed door; it’s a statement.
This single slab door can fit a standard shed door frame or be customized to fill a larger or smaller frame, as needed. Be sure to match the trim around your door to reflect the same elegance and quality of this beautiful hinge door. Instead of a door latch or barrel bolt lock, this door works with standard deadbolt locking mechanisms, providing you with the safest interior around.
You can customize which side the door hinge is placed to make it a right door or a left door. By default, this is a single shed door, but there is also a double door option for larger entryways. A single door works well for most any storage shed back door, while a double door might be needed for the front of a storage shed, garden shed, or other existing shed that you’re converting into a piece of paradise.
Keep in mind that you’ll need shed windows if you want natural light since this door is a solid slab.
7. Pioneer Double Front DoorIf you have a double front entry door, then you’ll want to take a look at the Pioneer Double Front Door. This beautiful old door is styled with a classic, timeless look while still maintaining a fresh, updated feel to style any shed on your property. While the single shed door is stunning with this style, a double door setup will be a perfect match.
Matching handles and door latch provide an elegant air to the pair, providing a streamlined method of entry that is sure to impress anyone who sees it. The hinges on either side can be pre-set or ordered with customized door hinge placement to accommodate your door frame. The wood can be customized, as well, and stained to show off its natural beauty or painted and textured to match the look and feel of your shed.
8. Chateaux Commons Exterior Double DoorCalling all musicians, artists, and creatives. If you’ve turned your shed into a haven of creativity, then you don’t want to pass up this stunning Chateaux Commons Exterior Double Door. Those who are looking for double shed door ideas that allow tons of natural light inside will love this option that features two full glass panes with metal framing that splits the panes into a diamond pattern from top to bottom. The door frame features the look of warm wood to contrast with glass and metal, completing the stunning visual.
The shed door hardware features metal handles and a locking system to keep the interior of your shed safe. Shed door locks are ideal for sheds-turned-artist-retreats where you need to keep little hands and feet outside at all times.
9. Farmhouse French Full Glass Exterior Double DoorWe couldn’t talk about double door shed plans without featuring the stunning Farmhouse French Full Glass Exterior Double Door. Made of wood surround and a nearly full-length glass pane, this door allows plenty of natural light into the interior of your she-shed, man cave, or craft room. The wood, glass, and metal feel elegant yet rustic, while the matching hardware ties it all together.
The double shed door hinge can be customized to match the specific hinge placements for your setup, or you can opt for it to come with a default placement, depending on your needs. Customize this one-of-a-kind door, and you’re sure to love the look of your brand-new shed doors.
Give Your Shed Some Serious Curb AppealWhen it comes to shed door design ideas, the sky is the limit. Sheds no longer have to contain lawn equipment and power tools. Now, they can be she sheds, man caves, craft rooms, art studios, and much more. With the right shed door replacement, you’ll give the outside of your shed as much appeal as the inside.
Shed door replacement is easy with Rustica.com, and there are endless shed doors to choose from, all of which are fully customizable. So, go ahead, order those double shed doors or that single slab, choose the full glass pane or the Dutch pet door, and turn your new space into something incredible. The team at Rustica is ready to help you pick the right door for your shed whenever you’re ready!