Save To Wishlist
Saved To Wishlist
Please Wait. Loading
As a custom door manufacturer we are happy to match another manufacturer's paint or stain color. We will need to know the manufacturer and the paint/stain code/color. When selecting a stain please understand that the stain color may vary based on the species selected and ageing may impact color as well. Rustica can only be responsible for applying a "standard" amount of the stain chosen on the species selected. We can not guarantee it will match other existing wood products whether they are the same species are not, only that we will apply the stain selected.
Rustica Unassembled Kit Door Guide
1. In some areas of the country we see more damage than acceptable when kits doors are shipped unassembled in a ground shipping box, so it is possible that a kit door may ship in a crate via a freight carrier so that your beautiful door arrives without damage.
2. If shipped put together in a crate the overlays will be left to be installed on site. We recommend that you attach them with pin nails, wood glue or (if neither of those are good options) you can use ½” wood screws (not included and not recommended).
3. Many Rustica door kits have the same options as the recommended Rustica assembled doors but are offered with a more economical price.
4. Door kits do not have a warranty against warping, separating or splitting.
5. It is possible that your kit door may come unassembled and need to be assembled using the 7 inch lag screws through the side of the stiles.
6. For both Kit and Assembled doors... the hardware (hangers, handles and pulls) are not installed and the doors are not pre-drilled which allows every installation the ability to make any unique changes needed.
Ships fully assembled in a wooden crate via freight carrier. Is delivered curbside.Read more about the benefits of pocket doors here.