8 White Barn Doors
- Contemporary Classic 6 Panel Barn Door
- Summerhouse Barn Door
- Aztec Barn Door
- Half X Barn Door
- Diamond Barn Door
- Traditional French Barn Door
- French Panel Barn Door
- X Outdoor Rated Barn Door
White sliding barn doors can look rustic and fit in perfectly with a farmhouse style home. On the other hand, they also look sleek and elegant in a modern, contemporary-style home—it all comes down to which customization options you choose.
Top 8 White Barn Doors
1. Contemporary Classic 6 Panel Barn DoorA traditional and beautiful white barn door, the Classic 6 Panel Barn Door is perfect if you want a simple, elegant design. As the name suggests, it’s composed of six large panels that divide the door; the middle panels are longer than the top and bottom panels, but they are all the same width.
The longer middle panels add a distinct look to this white sliding barn door. We offer several white finishes, including super white, stripped white, primer white, white glaze, simply white, and Swiss coffee. With so many white finishes to choose from, you can design your white sliding barn door to your exact color preference.
Finish and paint color aren’t the only customizations that come with the Classic 6 Panel Barn Door. You can customize the height, width, door species, and door texture. We recommend this modern white barn door for rooms such as the bedroom, closet, study entrance, and den.
2. Summerhouse Barn DoorThis unique barn door is sure to draw the eye, no matter the space it occupies. With numerous horizontal panels, you can’t help but feel drawn to this sliding barn door. It’s no wonder the Summerhouse Barn Door is at the top of our list of white barn doors, as it is traditional, yet also unique.
With our selection of white finishes, you’ll be sure to find perfect white paint to complete the look. If you want a distressed white barn door, this door style looks impeccable in our stripped white paint or distressed door texture—perfect for rustic barn doors or a farmhouse rustic interior design.
If you want a more modern look, you can choose the Swiss coffee paint, which gives this white modern barn door a creamy-white finish to complement your contemporary or midcentury design. No matter your interior design preference, this sliding barn door style would look great in a bedroom, living room, closet, kitchen pantry, or office space.
3. Aztec Barn DoorIf you love patterns and angles, then the Aztec Barn Door in one of our custom white finishes may be for you. It features a distinct and modern design of slanted angles, forming an arrow-like pattern. Complete the geometric pattern by opting for a double barn door, and you’ll be sure to impress your guests with your unique and beautiful barn doors.
If you want to take the modern design to the next level, consider adding gold barn door hardware to the white sliding barn door—the sharp white complements the dazzling gold, offering an artistic and glamorous look.
Barn door hardware isn’t the only customizable feature with our doors. You can customize everything from the width, height, paint, finish, door texture, and more! All our wood doors are crafted from solid wood, allowing you to choose between poplar or alder to create a custom barn door.
You’ll want to place your lovely Aztec Barn Door where it will receive the admiration it deserves, such as the bedroom, living room, kitchen, or dining room.
4. Half X Barn DoorThe Artisan Half X features a rustic and traditional design. The framed edges divide vertical panels into two sections, the bottom of which consists of the traditional “X” design found on classic barn doors. This interior sliding barn door is made of solid wood, and slides along a barn door track.
The beautiful and historic design of the Artisan Half X fits in perfectly with shabby chic, farmhouse, early American, Tuscan, and traditional style homes. While this door features a classic design, it can still fit in well with modern or midcentury home styles, especially when finished in our simply white, Swiss coffee, or primer white colors.
Couple this unique white barn door with hardware in a mirror black finish, and you’ll have a modern, yet traditional look.
No matter the design style, it would look impeccable in the bedroom, kitchen, dining room, living room, or study. This rustic style would also serve well as a barn door entertainment center door, where its beauty can be center stage in your living space.
5. Diamond Barn DoorIf you like the unique pattern of the Aztec Barn Door, but are looking for a more complete geometric design, then the Diamond Barn Door may be the perfect fit. It features a stunning diamond pattern that radiates out from the center. A single, vertical line cuts through the pattern, adding subtle architectural detail to this interior sliding barn door.
With such a distinct pattern, the Diamond Barn Door is one of our top choices for a modern white barn door. The best part is that you can customize this interior door to your exact specifications. Simply adjust the height and width options to the door opening and customize the finishing touches so it matches your home’s unique style. This particular barn door is made with either MDF or knotty alder and is one and a half inches thick.
This sliding door would be a wonderful white barn door for a closet, bathroom, kitchen pantry, bedroom, or study. Complete the design with custom barn door hardware, which includes a barn door track, hangers, handles, and more.
6. Traditional French Barn DoorIf you want a sleek and minimalist design that is sure to impress your guests, then you’ll fall in love with the Traditional French Barn Door. This stylish, modern interior door is unlike any of the other doors on this list, as it’s made of metal rather than wood. Metal offers a unique style in and of itself that fits perfectly in minimalist, modern, and industrial-style homes.
The Traditional Glass Barn Door is composed of a sturdy metal frame and a large glass pane separated into thirds by metal grids. The bottom of the door features solid metal, meaning the glass section does not extend to the floor. The metal painted in a white finish creates a stunningly elegant and sophisticated modern white barn door.
The glass is also customizable, and Artisan Hardware offers a wide range of glass styles. For more privacy, the frosted, crested, and deep freeze glass styles effectively distort the image behind the door.
This traditional glass barn door is commonly used as a double barn door, and looks stunning in the living room, office, master bedroom, bathroom, closet, laundry room, and dining room.
7. Provence Barn DoorIf you want a sliding barn door to separate two rooms, but still want the room to feel open and spacious, consider the Provence Barn Door. This beautiful and traditional metal barn door consists of a large glass pane held by a thin metal frame. The glass is divided into eight symmetrical panels by a single vertical grille and three horizontal grilles.
This unique design fits in with a variety of styles, as it’s both modern and traditional. The sleek metal frame adds an elegant and sophisticated appeal, while the divided glass is reminiscent of the French countryside. The metal can be finished in one of our stunning white paints, creating a classy, clean white modern barn door.
If you want the space to feel open, choose a clear glass style for the door. If you still desire that open feel but want a distinct look, try the vintage, retro, or spectrum glass style. With our wide selection of glass styles and customization options, you can design this glass barn door to your personal preference.
8. Full X Outdoor Rated Barn DoorWhile modern sliding doors are often found in the interior of one’s home, let’s not forget that traditional barn doors were almost exclusively exterior doors‑as they originally served as the entrance to barns. It is only modern design trends that brought them inside as a functional and beautiful piece of decor. All that to say, exterior barn doors are still wonderful additions to one’s home, and may be the perfect fit for your space.
The Full X Outdoor Rated Barn Door is a traditional exterior barn door featuring a large “X” overlay with vertical panels set in an edged frame. The design is classic and reminiscent of traditional barn doors. When finished with and exterior white paint, you can create a stunning, rustic white barn door that will add curb appeal and value to your home.
Artisan Hardware’s exterior barn doors are built to endure the elements. They are a wonderful addition to an exterior door or window shutters, garage entrance, sunroom or enclosed porch entrance, sheds, entry gate, or whatever exterior place suits your fancy!
Design Your Dream White Barn Door with Artisan Hardware Today!There’s no denying the aesthetic appeal and increased functionality a barn door can bring to a room. Not only does it save space, but it also serves as a beautiful work of art that adds value to your home. White sliding barn doors, in particular, are stunning and classy—they can add a rustic or sleek style to your space depending on the customization options you choose.
So, what are you waiting for? If you have visions of a white barn door in your home, you can bring them to life by ordering a custom barn door with Artisan Hardware today!
If the options on this list aren’t exactly what you’re looking for, check out our complete catalog of high-quality barn doors. We’re confident you’ll find your perfect door, and we can’t wait to help bring your design to life!